The Accounts Receivable(AR) position is responsible for performing various administrative tasks including, but not limited to, billing and account receivable/collections. Candidate must have strong organizational, interpersonal, time management and communications skills and the ability to multi task and work well in a very fast paced environment.
- Account Receivable will be responsible for all accounts receivable related administrative functions, including contacting client, internal teams via phone to determine payment status and reasons for potential overdue payments, assisting with printing and mailing of statements, reviewing account histories with customers, and posting payments, credit memos and adjustments.
- Daily duties include phone activity and computer use, as well as filing of customer invoices and information and meeting monthly accounts receivable goals.
- Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
- Track payment status on clients invoices.
- Answer client questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Record information about financial status of clients and status of collection efforts.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts.
- Communicate with the team about the activity of daily operations to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Provide timely reporting on A/R to senior management and cross functional partners.
- Maintain communications to management on all customers’ credit risk(s).
- Associate / Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience required in relevant field.
- Proficient in MS Office skills Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and related computer knowledge.
- Ability to self-start and self-motivate, efficient style with high standards for quality of processes and results
- Have strong communication, attention-to-detail and organizational skills.
- Solution-Focused mindset.
- Team Player.
- Great Organizational, Coordination and Multitasking Skills.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service approach in all situations
Base Salary Plus Bonus