The Brand Strategist, located in our Atlanta office, is responsible for conducting qualitative research, competitive audits, analysis, planning, writing, and uncovering insights and developing strategies that articulate and position brands, launch new programs and guide creative expression. Must be able to lead client discovery sessions and interviews. The Brand Strategist also is responsible for developing brand position models that delivers insights and findings to clients and drives creative excellence for our internal teams.
The Brand Strategist is responsible for contributing to the growth of clients by supporting the VP, Brand Strategy & Creative and marketing management team in identifying and pitching new opportunities.
You are right for this position if you have the ability to think visually/conceptually beyond the words. Understand the demands of a fast-pace work style, execute quickly and completely. Possess a love for technology and a curiosity about how to use the latest tools to best drive successful results. A team-first spirit of collaboration and camaraderie.
- Designing research methodologies, developing screeners and discussion guides and fielding qualitative research
- Contributing to content and agenda of client groups and work sessions
- Facilitating discussions of client groups and work sessions
- Analyzing data to uncover patterns and themes that lead to key insights
- Creating brand positions, messaging and expression
- Identifying research and strategy engagements for existing and new clients
- A minimum of 6+ years brand strategy experience across a range of audience segments and industry types (with agency or as contactor)
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s encouraged
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment across disciplines
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, on complex multiple assignments
- The flexibility to meet shifting client needs and priorities
- Strong organizational and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications and dynamic presentation skills
- Proficiency with Apple products, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software tools
- Strong interpersonal skills (open, friendly and supportive attitude)
- The desire to do creative excellence
- Provide a Portfolio of work showing varying style and tone, covering comprehensive campaigns including the most tactical elements
Competitive Salary plus Bonus
This job description does not, nor is it intended to, represent an exhaustive listing of all duties, tasks or responsibilities for the position listed