Do you consider yourself a creative storyteller with solid writing chops? Do you want to work for an award-winning marketing collective with an array of national clients? Phase 3 Marketing and Communications is seeking a qualified copywriter intern who is a creative, organized and driven writer to assist our team.
Candidates should be highly self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment. Ideally, the candidate should be interested in obtaining a position in copywriting and/or content strategy upon graduation and will complete the internship having gained broad experience in several marketing disciplines. In addition, the following attributes are encouraged:
- Promising creative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to experiment, learn, and grow creatively.
- Great at time management skills and ability to thrive in fast paced, quick turnaround, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining his or her responsibilities as appropriate.
- A team player with a can do attitude, always willing to go above and beyond and give 110%.
- The right candidate must be able to work between 30-40 hours a week.
- Craft strong messaging and captivating stories.
- Assisting with projects, campaigns, proposals, implementation, etc.
- Generate and curate content for agency and social media initiatives.
- Attending meetings and training sessions related to position.
- Gaining exposure to each of Phase 3’s Centers of Excellence including: Branding, Marketing, PR, Digital and Print.
- Managing a full project workload and effectively meeting deadlines.
- Undergraduate student who is majoring in advertising, marketing, journalism, or relevant field.
- Interested in pursuing an unpaid internship to receive college credit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 30-40 hours per week for a full semester.