Do you eat, sleep and dream design? Do you want to work for an award-winning creative agency with an array of national clients? Phase 3 Marketing and Communications is seeking a qualified graphic design intern who is a creative, organized and self-motivated designer to assist our creative team.
Candidates should be highly self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment. Ideally, the candidate should be interested in obtaining a position in design upon graduation and will complete the internship having gained broad experience in several marketing disciplines. In addition, the following attributes are encouraged:
- Promising creative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to experiment, learn, and grow creatively.
- Great at time management skills and ability to thrive in fast paced, quick turnaround, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining his or her responsibilities as appropriate.
- A team player with a can do attitude, always willing to go above and beyond and give 110%
- The right candidate must be able to work between 30-40 hours a week.
- Assisting with projects, proposals, implementation, etc.
- Attending meetings and training sessions related to position
- Gaining exposure to each of Phase 3’s Centers of Excellence including: Branding, Marketing, PR, Digital and Print
- Managing a full project workload and effectively meeting deadlines
- Undergraduate student who is majoring in Graphic Design, Advertising or a related field
- Interested in pursuing an internship to receive college credit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- 24-40 hours per week for a full semester
Please apply to the form on this page and send resume along with your portfolio and/or website link.