The Graphic Designer, located in our Atlanta office, is responsible for concepting and executing a wide range of brand identity, marketing material, promotional campaigns, sales collateral and advertising for medium to large corporations. Our team is a catalyst for driving brand value online, offline and mobile with strategic brand stories and innovation grounded in insights. We are passionate about what we do and the value we bring to our clients. We are seeking an individual who is all about creative excellence in strategy, design, digital, being a part of a driven team to have high impact and fits our culture and beliefs.
This role works within the creative team on assigned projects, or as a member of a project team. The designer works up concepts and fulfills layout assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input. The designer works under the direction of one of the creative directors.
- Provides design from conception to completion as required.
- Works with art director/copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Assists Marketing teams with presentations for creative.
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; takes training in the use of new design and illustration software as the agency requires.
Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative team members
- Bachelor’s required
- 1 – 2 years within an agency environment, or as a contractor
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment across multiple disciplines
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on complex assignments
- The flexibility to meet shifting client needs and priorities
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications and dynamic presentation skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Working knowledge of print production principles
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated a self-starter, creative, able to work independently, and possess a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to interact professionally with all levels of contact internally and externally
Competitive Base Pay + Bonus