Phase 3 Marketing and Communications (Phase 3) is seeking a qualified intern to join our dynamic marketing team in our Charlotte office for our summer internship. Phase 3 produces quality work for a variety of clients including Nexia, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, Ingersoll Rand, Cox Media, and more. Our team is seeking an intern who can participate in all stages of our client’s marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
Candidates should be highly self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment. Ideally, the candidate should be interested in obtaining a position in marketing upon graduation and will complete the internship having gained broad experience in several marketing disciplines.
Our intern positions for Summer 2017 are filled. We are currently accepting resumes for our fall 2017 positions.
- Assisting with project briefs, proposals, job requests, etc.
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as kicking off projects, organization and meeting and presentation preparation
- Attending meetings and training sessions related to position
- Assisting in the planning, creation and distribution of marketing materials
- Tracking marketing campaign reports for a variety of clients
- Working with Marketing Managers to develop client business reviews and planning strategies
- Gaining exposure to each of Phase 3’s Centers of Excellence including: Branding, Public Relations, Web Development and Print Production
- Meeting 1:1 with supervisor weekly/bi-weekly
- Managing a full project workload and effectively meeting deadlines
- Completing a self-managed capstone project over the course of the internship and presenting final findings to entire marketing team
- Undergraduate student in the Charlotte area who is majoring in Marketing, Advertising or a related field
- Pursuing an internship to receive college credit. This is an UNPAID internship.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous advertising/marketing experience or strong desire to learn
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience (preferred); Adobe InDesign, a plus
- 24-40 hours per week for a full semester
This job description does not, nor is it intended to, represent an exhaustive listing of all duties, tasks or responsibilities for the position listed