The Research Intern, located in our Atlanta office, is responsible for assisting in the research planning, development, execution, and data aggregation for medium to large corporations. Our team is a catalyst for driving brand value online, offline and mobile with strategic brand stories and innovation grounded in insights. We are passionate about what we do and the value we bring to our clients. We are seeking an individual who is all about insights and the human behind the data in strategy, design, digital, being a part of a driven team to have high impact and fits our culture and beliefs.
This role works within the strategy team on assigned projects, or as a member of a project team. The research intern assists in executing research projects, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, and assisting in the crafting of market personas and research presentations. The research intern works under the direction of the Analytics & Insights Manager.
- Assist in the scheduling, organizing, and conducting of interviews for research projects.
- Write interview discussion guides and research timelines.
- Assist with projects, campaigns, proposals, scheduling, etc.
- Assist with aggregating and synthesizing research data into succinct and actionable insights.
- Attend meetings and training sessions related to position.
- Gain exposure to each of Phase 3’s Centers of Excellence including: Branding, Marketing, PR, Digital and Print.
- Manage a full project workload and effectively meet deadlines.
- Maintain reliable and open communication with the strategy team.
- Current undergraduate student who is majoring in psychology, business, journalism, advertising, marketing, or relevant field.
- A basic understanding of statistics, best research practices, and psychology.
- Interested in pursuing an unpaid internship to receive college credit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 20-30 hours per week for a full semester.
- Basic understanding of InDesign preferred.