Phase 3 is seeking for an upcoming Sales Support Administrator with 1 – 3 years of experience, to join our team in Atlanta on full time basis. The Sales Support Administrator will provide sales and administrative support to our sales team. Candidate must work well in a very fast paced, deadline oriented environment; have strong organizational and problem solving skills; must have very good attention to detail; and must be able to communicate effectively and work well with others in a team environment.
- Process orders via email or phone and enter them in our internal system.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Prepare quotations and estimates.
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Develop monthly sales reports3.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have great interpersonal skills, detailed oriented, problem solving and be able to multi-task effectively and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, and have a good sense of urgency to assure meeting deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and oral).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work with minimal supervision..
Base pay plus Bonus