Phase 3 is looking to add a WordPress Developer to our Digital team. This candidate will be responsible for creating client websites as well as developing new technologies.
The ideal candidate must display excellent communication skills, work well with a team, be self-motivated and willing to teach and to learn.
- Work closely with design team members on projects from ideation to execution
- Develop new client Web applications as identified by project managers and others.
- Maintain and enhance existing client Web applications.
- Work with Photoshop files to generate industry standard HTML/CSS/JS and extract required images for web interface.
- Extend the WordPress Content Management System to handle additional client functionality needs.
- Lead team and guide other team members through development processes.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in WordPress development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree.
- The ability to communicate with others inside or outside of the digital department.
- Develop with regards to SEO, site-load, and usability and accessibility best practices.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working as part of a software development cycle including interfacing and coordinating work in the development, testing, and production environments.
Competitive Base Pay Plus Bonus