Foundation Social Eatery’s OTP Chef Collab Dinner Series
Foundation Social Eatery‘s executive chef and owner Mel Toledo is teaming up with Ba Bellies to present the next iteration of the restaurant’s OTP Chef Collab Dinner series on Wednesday, September 20, from 6:45 to 8:45 p.m.
The event, designed to showcase Atlanta-area talent found beyond the confines of I-285, will feature a six-course meal with wine pairings presented by chef Mel and Ba Bellies’ chef Mike Yang to a small group of guests at a communal table in FSE’s private dining room.
The menu will include:
- Cremini carpaccio with brown butter pine nut vinaigrette, lemon thyme, shaved black truffle, gruyere, fried shallots, chives, and piment de espelette
- Pan roasted veal sweetbreads with hazelnut puree, pickled grapes, whole grain mustard jus and watercress
- Pan roasted scallops with white bean, mirepoix, fennel, squid, crouton, ham hock broth, chive and oreganatta
- Beef cheek rendang with sous vide beef cheek, kefir lime, toasted coconut, lemongrass, warm spices, fried garlic and jasmine rice
- Vanilla poached apple with dried currant, granola and chamomile caramel
The full meal with wine pairings will be $110 per person, and tickets may be purchased online-only. A limited number of tickets are available for this exclusive culinary experience, so be sure to reserve your seat at the table today!
WEEK OF SEPT 14 | 2017