The Quality Control/Fulfillment person is responsible for ensuring standards from our printing department. The candidate will be familiar with client project requirements. This person will inspect products against client provided samples before packing. This role is responsible for fulfilling the client projects with other printed, warehouse, and finished goods. This role is responsible for kitting and packing the job in completion and passing it along to the shipping department. Candidate must work well in a very fast paced, deadline oriented environment; have strong organizational and problem solving skills; be detail oriented; must be able to quickly identify problems and seek solutions and must be able to communicate effectively and work well with others in a team environment. Candidate must have flexible working hours.
- Maintains quality standards by approving print materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
- Work towards lowering print waste and communicating results
- conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Proven experience in relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality testing and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Degree; Further qualifications will be a plus
Hourly plus Overtime