- You have an extensive collection of marketing collateral (brochures, product sheets, or spec sheets) cluttering your office.
- You manage a budget for sales materials for multiple field reps, retail locations, departments, or regions.
- You provide marketing collateral and sell your products through dealers or resellers.
- Your business has numerous locations across different geographies (franchise, retail, restaurant, offices, etc.).
- You process and track multiple orders for marketing collateral on a daily basis.
- You struggle to ensure your team has the most current sales materials.
- Your company produces updated POP or sales campaign materials for multiple locations regularly.
What is a Marketing Asset Management Portal (MAMP)?
What Can I Do With a MAMP?
Other Elements to Consider
Physical Inventory and Distribution
Security and Compliance
Data Backup and Recovery